Workplace Solutions Inc in Red Hook, New York
Workplace Solutions is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization operating under a grant from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation dedicated to promoting health and well-being on the job by fostering understanding of the sources of interpersonal conflict, individual breakdown and organizational distress.
Extreme Behavioral Crisis
Occupational Health Policy
Substance Abuse Policy
Violence In The Work Place
- Workplace Solutions - Research
- Workplace Solutions has conducted independent, original research into the causes and consequences of conflict and violence on the job. The research has focused on understanding the factors that create risk for the workplace. The results have been disseminated in the form of books, chapters in edited...
- Workplace Solutions - Consultation
- Workplace Solutions can provide the following on-site assistance to your organization: Risk Audit A comprehensive audit of your organization s risk status will be conducted, identifying vulnerabilities and recommending practical corrective measures. Policy Development Advice Based on the risk audit,...
- Workplace Solutions - News
- Co-Director of Workplace Solutions Receives National Award Tia Schneider Denenberg addresses LERA annual meeting in St. Louis after receiving Outstanding Practitioner Award for 2013 Tia Schneider Denenberg , the Co-Director of Workplace Solutions, received the Outstanding Practitioner Award from the...
- Workplace Solutions - Contact Us
- Workplace Solutions 82 Church Rd Red Hook, NY 12571-9132 Phone: 518-398-5111 Fax: 518-398-5179 Co-Directors: Richard V. Denenberg Tia Schneider Denenberg Request for Information If you would like to ask about any of the services we offer, please fill out the form below and click Submit . Fields mark...
- Workplace Solutions - Team Members
- Workplace Solutions team members offer outstanding credentials and practical experience in conflict resolution, occupational safety, public health, law enforcement, investigation, counseling, employment law, substance abuse policy, and discrimination/disability issues. The team has established a nat...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|