WISS, JANNEY, ELSTNER ASSOCIATES, INC. in Seattle, Washington
wje is a firm of structural engineers, architects, and materials scientists specializing in the investigation, testing, and design of repairs for buildings, bridges, and other structures. providing solutions for the built world.
Building Envelope Assessment
Failure Investigation Disaster Response
Blast Effects Counterterrorism
Repair Design Construction
Structural Testing Instrumentation
- CHINESE DRYWALL WJE.COM
- WJE scientists examining drywall samples A petrographer examining a thin section Placing a sample from an exposure test into the scanning electron microscope Ongoing exposure tests Laboratory exposure tests of copper AC coil and copper wire to drywall. Left: Domestically-manufactured drywall. Right:...
- Benefits Summary Careers WJE
- FOLLOW US ON About Company History Our People The WJE Difference Mission, Vision, and Values Janney Technical Center Difficult Access Team Safety and WJE The WJE Perspective Industry Links Services Bridge Engineering Earthquake Engineering Facade Assessment Failure and Disaster Response Historic Pre...
- Internships: Frequently...
- Entry-Level Positions:...
- Experienced Positions
|In Business Since:||1956|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|