WHITTINGTON DESIGN BUILD; INC in Bethesda, Maryland
Kate Fowle Meleney
Business Services Nec
Not Elsewhere Classified
- NAME: Katharine F. Meleney EDUCATION: George Washington University, B.A. magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa (Music History and Literature, 1974) Montgomery College, 1988-1991, Metalsmithing with Jan Maddox, Komelia Okim, Enameling with Dorothea Stover Apprenticeship with goldsmith Douglas Zaruba, F...
- DVDs Introduction to Lampworked Beads Intermediate Beadmaking: The Bells and Whistles Intermediate Beadmaking: Pattern Cane from Optic Molds To Order the DVDs, contact me , or visit my Etsy site . I accept checks,credit cards, and PayPal. | Ted's Updates 2006Kate Fowle Meleney - All rights res...
- Class Schedule for All Classes
- 2013 Schedule Signup sheet for Narragansett Classes Class Descriptions November 9/10, 9:30-4:30 Is This Glass? Glass Sorbet 10 Tartan Court Conroe, Texas 77301 888-554-2323 or locally, 936-756-6355 http://www.glasssorbet.com/ | Ted's Updates 2006Kate Fowle Meleney - All rights reserved. Powere...
- Book The fourth book in Jim Kervin's new series, The Enamel and Electroform Decorated Beads of Kate Fowle Meleney , is 34 pages devoted to the methods I use to create my sculptural beads and my enameled and electroformed surfaces. Great photographs and detailed instructions are included. Price: ...
- Ted's Updates Those of you who would like to keep up on Ted's progress can sign up with Carepages here: http://www.carepages.com Then search for TMeleney Thanks! | Ted's Updates 2006Kate Fowle Meleney - All rights reserved. Powered by PappaShop ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|