W Studio in Pompano Beach, Florida
Cybereef takes you on a photo journey through some of the most beautiful locations
in the world. If you enjoy photography of interesting creatures and learning more about their
behavior and habitat; come join Jean and Phil Slosberg on the Cybereef.
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Scorpion Fish
- The owner of this particular peeper is the Scorpion Fish. This particular Scorpion was spotted resting on his favorite sponge. This shot was taken in the Sanghe Islands North of Sulawesi Phillip Slosberg. Copyright 2004All rights reserved. ...
- Greenspot on A sponge Large Image
- THIS BRUISER WAS PHOTOGRAPHED IN THE BUNAKEN MARINE PRESERVE, SULAWESI, INDONESIA Phillip Slosberg. Copyright 2004All rights reserved. ...
- Trip Report
- The Celebes Sea bathes the shores of a tiny emerald isle in crystal blue waters. We are off the Northeastern coast of Borneo. White sands, a fishing village on stilts, swaying coconut palms and two resorts rest on the island. Standing on the beach in front of the Smart Divers Resort, one can see a l...
- Lizzard Fish
- Stopping by my camera to show off his toothy smile is this handsome Lizzard Fish. The shot was taken in Curacao, N.A. Phillip Slosberg. Copyright 2004All rights reserved. ...
- Sipadan Big Guy Page 1 OF 2
- THE BIG GUYS OF SIPADAN (CLICK ON ANY IMAGE FOR A LARGER VIEW) The reefs off the island of Sipadan are lush with fish and particularly schooling fish like these adult Bat Fish. With patience, it is fairly easy to join the school. Taken with Nexus housed F4 on Velvia Film Nikor 20mm lens and Subtroni...