W.E.C. ENGINEERS, INC. in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering W.E.C. Engineers, Inc. provides civil engineering design services for a wide variety of highway and bridge construction projects. W.E.C. is pre-qualified for highway and bridge design (including complex structures) by the states of Arizona, Colorado, Kentucky, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsyl...
- 3rd Lane Widening Project
- Third Lane Widening W.E.C. Engineers, Inc. designed and inspected the construction of approximately 4 miles of the 3rd lane widening project in both the eastbound and westbound lanes of the Ohio Turnpike. The major items of work for this project included: Grading Draining Asphaltic Concrete Lane Sho...
- Railroad Engineering
- Railroad Engineering W.E.C. Engineers, Inc. has completed several complex highway design projects that required railroad track relocations of which the most noteworthy was L. R. 1015, the Volkswagen project. It included the relocation study, final design and contract bid documents for approximately ...
- Subdivision and Land...
- Subdivision and Land Development W.E.C. Engineers, Inc. provides engineering plan review and works closely with the Zoning Officer and the Manager. Together they provide information necessary for the Planning Commission and the Borough Council to make informed decisions. W.E.C. also provides review ...
- L.R. 1021, Section 6
- L.R. 1021-Sec. 6 L.R. 1021, Section 6 is a complex interstate highway known locally as the North Hills Expressway or the Parkway North. The highway traverses a narrow valley that has a major stream and unstable geological formations. W.E.C. Engineers, Inc. was able to relocate the highway to signifi...
|In Business Since:||1954|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|