Vision & Blindness Resources in Erie, Pennsylvania
The Vail Board of REALTORS is a professional trade association of over 600 licensed real estate agents and 100 Affiliate Members.
Social Service & Welfare Organizations
Individual And Family Social Services
- NAR Reports Rise in Existing Home Sales for August - Vail Board of REALTORS
- NAR Reports Rise in Existing Home Sales for August WASHINGTON (September 19, 2013) Existing-home sales increased in August and reached the highest level in six-and-a-half years, while the median price shows nine consecutive months of double-digit year-over-year increases, according to the Nation...
- Loan Demand Rises as Rates Fall - Vail Board of REALTORS
- Loan Demand Rises as Rates Fall Mortgage applications climbed 2 percent last week as several key interest rates dropped, the Mortgage Bankers Association reports. Mortgage applications for refinancings, which make up the biggest bulk of MBA's index, rose 3 percent for the week ending April 26, reach...
- Improve Your Property Videos - 3 Tips - Vail Board of REALTORS
- Improve Your Property Videos - 3 Tips Real estate agents who want to get more out of their marketing videos should focus on the property, not themselves or the sellers. Here are three tips for successful selling videos: 1. Personalize the video with a short introduction; but the rest of the footage ...
- Contact Us About Us Help Vail Board of REALTORS Home Featured News All News Buyers and Sellers Buyers and Sellers Information Find a REALTOR Find a Home Open Houses Real Estate Related Services Vail Valley Home Magazine Finance Tools About Us About the Association Vail MLS Become a Member Board of...
- Mortgage Bankers Association Reports Rise in Mortgage Applications...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|