Village Gallery in South Berwick, Maine
York Village Gallery is a York, Maine based studio which includes the works of Gail Claes
and Gloria Gustafson. The works of all of the artists ranges from beautiful original oil paintings and water color
paintings to pastels and high end commercial photography, stained glass, wood carvings, pottery and jewelry.
Elise Gabrielle Pratt
Water Color Paintings
York Art Association
Contemporary Floral Pieces
The Village Gallery
Acid-free Mat Board
Glazed Oil Paintings
Business Services Nec
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Virtual Gallery Tour
- Welcome to the York Village Gallery in the heart of downtown York, Maine. As we step inside we see the different works of the Gallery's artists. From the front desk looking toward the back of the Gallery. Eileen Robert's and Joanne Campbell's paintings. Oil paintings by Gail Claes. Paintings by Chri...
- Chris Grieco
- Chris Grieco has enjoyed the beauty of the Southern Maine seacoast for years - first discovering the York beaches on family vacations with his wife and two children. As a commercial artist, Chris produced successful artwork for a variety of Boston area firms, delivering creative, deadline driven sol...
- Ania Kowalska-Davis
- Jewelry by Ania Kowalska- Davis. My motto for jewelry design is elegant simplicity . Spending my University years in Sopot, a Baltic resort in Poland, I was mesmerized with the history, beauty, and origin of Baltic amber, I create collections that represent my own contemporary aesthetics - simple li...
- Eileen Robert
- I presently live in York Maine, and travel in the summer to paint Campobello Island in Canada prior to that I was born and raised in the` United `Kingdom. I ve studied at the Cambridge School of art in the UK, and attended the museum of fine art school in Boston Ma and graduated with degree in graph...
- Alex Cascioffe
- Alex Cascioffe is a portrait and event photographer based in Washington, DC. From a young age, Alex was drawn to the fringe area where our man-made environments intertwine with the natural environment. These borderlands are a constant presence in our lives that go mostly unnoticed, and this selectio...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|