Viking Grill in Ellison Bay, Wisconsin
Original Door County Fish Boil
Door County Fish Boil
Door County Landmark
Door County Historical Event
Best Fish Boil
Door County Restaurant
Door County Restaurant And Lounge
Motorcoach Friendly Restaurant
Door County Motorcoach Friendly Restaurant
- The Viking Grill & Lounge In addition to the famous Viking Door County Fish Boil, our restaurant serves family style fare to visitors and locals alike. The Viking Grill and Lounge is open all year features daily specials for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our customer favorites in the restaurant i...
- Fish Boil Recipe If you can't make it to a fish boil - prepare one at home for yourself! At Home Fish Boil - serves 8 16 chunks of Whitefish (2 slices) 16 small red potatoes (ends cut off) 16 small white onions (peeled) 1/2 lb. salt 2 gal. water Add 1/4 lb of salt to water and bring to a boil. Add p...
- Dan and his Viking Staff LOVE Motorcoach Tours! Dan and his staff will make sure The Viking Fish Boil is one of the highlights of your trip to Door County! The Viking offers private indoor seating for 100 or outdoor picnic seating for 175 - 200 folks. It may be served as a lunch or dinner stop. Othe...
- About Owner and Masterboiler Dan Peterson Dan Peterson grew up in Baileys Harbor, Door County, Wisconsin. He learned the restaurant trade at a young age helping his parents with The Panter Hotel, a Baileys Harbor landmark. Throughout the years, Dan worked in the Door County restaurant and tourism in...
- Fish Boil, Door County, Wisconsin
- Home of the Original Door County Fish Boil The Viking Grill in Ellision Bay features affordable family favorites and our world-famous Viking Fish Boil ! Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner. Our buttermilk pancakes are light and fluffy, but our biggest secret is our outstanding Swedish pancakes (served ...
|In Business Since:||1939|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|