VidalsEuropeanBistro in Kent, Washington
- See our FAQ page.
- Frequently Asked Questions What's the difference between the 'tee' and 'beaucoup' sizes? A tee sized meal is smaller than a beaucoup meal. Tee sized meals are perfect for people with smaller appetites or for children. When do you have live music? Okra s has live music every Friday and Saturday nig...
- Okra's Cajun Creole Menu
- Click any part of the menu above to see it larger. Scroll or swipe up or down to browse. Hoppin Johns 1 cup Holy Trinity (diced green pepper, onion, celery) 1/2 tsp Tony Cacheres seasoning 2 cans blackeyed peas, drained 1/2 cup chicken stock 1 tbsp ancho chile paste 2 cups coked rice Add holy trinit...
- Louisiana Abita Beers - Okra's Cajun Creole
- Mardi Gras Bock Mardi Gras Bock is the first of our seasonal brews. It is brewed with Perle hops and pale and caramel malts. Similar to a German Maibock in its high malt content, full body and slightly higher alcohol content it is a very popular brew, especially during our Mardi Gras season. Bock is...
- About Okra's
- Okra's Party Guide Click here to download a larger version PDF Downloads Okra's Party Guide Okra's In-House Event Menus Okra's Party-To-Go Menu ...
- About Okra's
- Okra s Cajun Creole 9110 Center Street Manassas, VA 20110 703-330-2729 Located in the heart of the Old Town Manassas Entertainment District. View a map to Okra s Need Answers? See our FAQ page. If you still need help, contact us anytime and a friendly staff member will assist you. ToGo O...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|