VEETECH, P.C. in Cary, North Carolina
a full-service environmental engineering and technology firm headquartered in cary, nc
- My New Website Home
- Our mission is to provide solutions to complex environmental problems through innovation, technology, dedication, and quality services to our customers. VEETech, P.C. has been providing diversified environmental engineering, consulting, construction and remediation services to both governme...
- My New Website About Us
- About Us VEETech, P.C. is a small business dedicated to serving customers in government and industry to help them meet environmental challenges. Our mission is to provide solutions to complex environmental problems through innovation, technology, dedication, and quality services to our customers. VE...
- G&K Services
- G&K Services G&K is planning to construct a 47,000-gallon wastewater equalization (EQ) tank at a location immediately south of the main building at the Graham facility. As part of the preparation work for the EQ tank installation, G&K s EQ tank installation contractor retained a geotec...
- US Navy - NAVFAC
- US NAVY - NAVFAC VEETech conducted the removal, cleaning, disposal, and closure activities for four Underground Storage Tanks (USTs) at the Naval Air Station (NAS) Atlanta, Georgia. This project included excavation, removal, cleaning, and disposal of two 15,000-gallon USTs previously used to store h...
- Newington Energy Facility Newington Energy Contractual Services contracted with VEETech, P.C. and WSL and Associates to perform an inspection of the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) control systems on two GE Frame 7 combustion turbines installed at Newington Energy s faci...
|In Business Since:||1996|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|