Unisea Foods; in Redmond, Washington
- UniSea Inc.
- Employment Fisheries Login Frequently Asked Questions What is A Season? A season is the common name for the first Pollock harvesting season of the year. A Season typically lasts from about January 20 to mid-April. How do I get a job on a crab boat? UniSea does not recruit or hire f...
- Important Notices
- Employment Fisheries Login News and Events Important Notices Home Vessel Co-op Social Responsibility FAQ Site Map Contact Us 15400 NE 90th St. P.O. Box 97019 Redmond, WA 98073-9719 Tel: (425)881-8181 Fax: (425)861-5239 P.O. Box 920008 Dutch Harbor, AK 99692-0008 Tel: (907)581-7300 Fax: (907)581-7228...
- Employment Fisheries Login Recipes Halibut Recipes Bacon/Lemon Wrapped Halibut - Submitted by Kirk Peterson 4 ounce portion of halibut Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste One slice of raw bacon (warp around portion) Round slice of lemon on top of portion (over the bacon) and hold all in place ...
- Team Page
- Employment Fisheries Login Human Resources In Action Human Resources Our team's mission is to provide a safe and stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth for our employees, while emphasizing cost savings through Quality, Leadership, and Productivity. Loading Ho...
- Unisea Inc. Home
- Employment Fisheries Login ContentMenu Welcome Products OurTeam TeamPage ColdStorage Hospitality NewsEvents Recipes Gallery Home VesselCoop SocialResponsibility SiteMap FAQ ContactUs Employment Fisheries Login Welcome Mission Everyday Focus Community About UniSea Products Quality Production Industry...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|