Tom Leonards Farmers Market in Glen Allen, Virginia
Tom Leonard's Farmer's Market is now open in Richmond, Virginia. This grocery store offers the freshest produce from farms all across the United States.
Tom Leonards Farmers Market
- Sign Up For Weekly Specials Emails
- Sign Up Form For Weekly Specials Tom Leonards Weekly E-mails (Required fields are bold ) Email Address * First Name Last Name Signing up for weekly specials will provide access to our sales and any special promotions that are email only! ...
- Tom Leonard's In the News
- February 24, 2014 California Drought Hurting Food Supply February 4, 2014 Change of Address May 30, 2011 Family Man: Tom Leonard Keeps The Family Business Going Food Fight Local Grocers Face New Competition From National Chains Recent Store Events in 2007 A look back on some memorable events Septemb...
- Tom Leonard's Team Members
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:37 PM To: Marcie Allen Subject: Re: Teammembers web page Superstar Rob! We are honored to have Rob as our Superstar. Rob joined Tom Leonard s in February of 2008 in our receiving department. Rob s leadership skills soon excelled ...
- Tom Leonard's - The Story
- Tom Leonard grew up in the family business. His grandfather, Charles Leo Leonard, founded Clover Farms dairy in 1921 in a barn in Norwalk, Connecticut. Grandpa Charles gathered fresh milks from local farms, hand-bottled it and delivered it door-to-door by horse and buggy hours later. Tom s father, S...
- Grocery to follow successful...
- Grocery to follow successful model by Gregory J. Gilligan Richmond Times-Dispatch November 4, 2003 Tom Leonard wants to start his Richmond grocery store on a small scale, much like his father did 33 years ago. Leonard is the son of the founder of the Stew Leonard's supermarkets, which operates three...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|