Thomas Buckborough Associates in Carlisle, Massachusetts
Jill Meier's Castle - All about my hobbies and history.
Business Services Nec
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Adam Jean's Sweet Dreams...
- Adam & Jean's Sweet Dreams I crocheted this afghan for Adam & Jean and their daughter Elizabeth from Leisure Arts' "Our Best Afghans A-Z". It is called Sweet Dreams, and is made with Caron Dazzleaire in Frost Mint, using clusters instead of puff stitches. Back Afghan Alley Next Return to Cro...
- Afghan Alley.
- Afghan Alley Here are afghans and other home-related projects that I have crocheted, with the earliest first. For your convenience, you can skip to the end of the table . Click on the thumbnail images to see larger photos and more project details. Hemi-ghan (February 1999) Rosy Ribbons (March 1999) ...
- Knitting Niche
- Knitting Niche I am now learning how to knit. Below will be my finished objects as I finish them! Return to Castle Foyer ...
- Stamp Collecting Study
- Stamp Collecting Study I have collected stamps for years. The topics that interest me most are earth's features, such as waterfalls, caves, volcanoes and geysers, but I also enjoy collecting insulators , cats, and marine life on stamps, as well as whatever else suits my fancy! Return to Castle Foyer...
- Crochet Cabana
- Crochet Cabana In January of 1999 I taught myself how to crochet. My grandmother had tried to teach me year ago when I was a young girl, but I didn't have the combination of interest and patience. I'm not sure exactly what was the catalyst for learning to crochet as an adult, but one factor was that...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|