The Grey Lodge Pub in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The Grey Lodge Pub is a cozy pub located on 6235 Frankford Avenue in Northeast Philadelphia. Somewhere along we way we became one of Philadelphia's best beer bars. We have great food too.
Northeast Philadelphia Pub
Hotels & Motels
Hotels And Motels
- Groundhog Day Hawaiian...
- & 6235 Frankford Ave * Northeast Philadelphia * 215-856-3591 Site map 2014 Groundhog Day Hawaiian Shirt Beer Breakfast & Lucky Cat Beer Prognostication Chase away those mid-winter blues! Updated: Friday, 31 January 2014 We Pennsylvanians believe very strongly in rodent based weather forecast...
- poem for the late Herb Brown
- Site map "Requiem for a Heavyweight" There are many times when The Grey Lodge Pub is exactly the sort of bar that when Scoats started off here more than 12 years ago he always hoped to run. The sort of place where strangers can get to talking over a beer or two, share thoughts and ideas, and become ...
- powered by: [ PHP ] + [ mySQL ] PHPlist Unsubscribe from our newsletters Please enter a valid email address: tincan limited | phplist - version ...
- The Grey Lodge Pub - Northeast Philadelphia Beer Bar and Restaurant
- 6235 Frankford Ave * Northeast Philadelphia * 215-856-3591 Site map The Grey Lodge Pub is a friendly pub located at 6235 Frankford Avenue (directions) in Northeast Philadelphia. We are not the typical Northeast Philly bar, but then again we aren't the typical anything. Thanks to our great customers,...
- 120 on 01/20, all day
- 6235 Frankford Ave * Northeast Philadelphia * 215-825-5357 Site map 120 on 01/20 120 on 1/20! It's a tradition at The Grey Lodge. We tap a sixtel of Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA every January 20th. Tapping a sixtel , well it's more like defusing a hop bomb. 120 Minute is Dogfish's extremely extreme I...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|