TOP HAT PRESS in Baltimore, Maryland
Professor Solomon and his amazing method for finding lost objects. Have you misplaced your keys, wallet, or other vital possession? Let the Professor run you through his Twelve Principles, a set of precepts designed to locate what you have lost.
Book Of Solomon
Lost And Found
- Booklets by Professor Solomon
- Professor Solomon is the author of the following booklets. They may be downloaded free of charge. Just click on a cover: Free Download: Idler 1 idlerone.pdf (49 pages) Free Download: Flying Saucer Travel Tips flyingsaucertraveltips.pdf (27 pages) Free Download: Can I Smoke Aboard a Flying Saucer? ca...
- Tips One of the most common recovery areas for lost objects is the automobile. Your object may simply be lying on the car seat where you left it. Or it may have become wedged between cushions, or have fallen on the floor. If you were traveling in an automobile, check these places. Instead of being w...
- the following page
- Back to instructions Back to Principle Ten Tools Tips 12 Principles Books by Professor Solomon Biography Contact Reviews SaucerCam Booklets Home Copyright 2001 2014 Top Hat Press ...
- How to Make and Use a...
- Figure 1. Eureka! In Principle Ten we learned about the Eureka Zonethat limited area in which displaced objects tend to be found. It was described as a circle whose center is the original location of the object, and whose radius is eighteen inches. Theres a convenient way to determine your Eureka Zo...
- Books by Professor Solomon
- These books by Professor Solomon may be downloaded free: Lives of the Conjurers Volume 1 Visitors to the Inner Earth The Book of King Solomon How to Find Lost Objects Coney Island Japan in a Nutshell How to Make the Most of a Flying Saucer Experience Tools Tips 12 Principles Books by Professor Solom...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|