THE WEIGHT MANAGER; INC. in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The Weight Manager offers simple and effective weight loss programs based on everyday foods. Easy nutritional meal plans. Constant motivation! Eat at home or eat out. Lose inches too! At work programs available for groups.
Weight Loss Plan
How To Lose Weight
Quick Weight Loss
Fast Weight Loss
Ideal Body Weight
Exercise And Weight Loss
Weight Loss For Men
Kids Weight Loss
Diet Group Support
Group Weight Loss Program
Not Elsewhere Classified
- The Weight Manager To Go - Do It Yourself Weight Loss
- This is our newest do-it-yourself program. If you are pressed for time, travel a lot, or just want to have a program to do on your own, this is THE one for you! The Weight Manager To Go Program includes: 6 Weeks of Internet Assistance. Have a question, need an idea or some motivation? Just email us ...
- The Weight Manager: Monthly Weight Loss Newsletter
- January is here. Make a Resolution like never before ! This is the time to actually change your habits for good. Stop all the dieting and learn the foods that work best for you. Just cutting down on certain foods will not help you change your patterns on a long term basis. Experiment with different ...
- The Weight Manager: Weight Loss Programs
- Our program is a simple and effective way to lose weight. We offer individualized & group programs. We teach you how much food to eat and which foods are better choices for proper nutrition and weight loss. Choose the time that works best for you. You ll receive weekly sessions, on-call service ...
- The Weight Manager: Weight Loss Questions and Answers
- Q: What makes your program different? A: Unlike other programs, The Weight Manager focuses on the needs of the individual. We help change your body proportion by finding the foods that work best for you. We teach you how to control your cravings and set up a weight loss plan for your busy lifestyle....
- The Weight Manager: Corporate Partnerships - Weight Loss Programs...
- Are Your Employees Losing... Corporate Wellness Programs Over 55% of the U.S. population is overweight. Sedentary lifestyles and poor eating habits are to blame. This means that a great number of your employees are in need of a healthy makeover. Not only will a change in their eating and exercising ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|