Synapsa Productions in Saint Charles, Missouri
DJ software anyone can use! Organize your music CDs, audio files, records, tapes, and MP3s with VisiTrax for Windows. Instant song finder! Built-in CD player accesses freedb via Internet.
Business Services Nec
Not Elsewhere Classified
- general preferences
- General Preferences The View Options menu offers the following preference settings: Data Entry Box Colors This contains a short submenu ( Custom vs. Standard ). Selecting Custom permits you to select a single custom background color for most data entry boxes. Selecting Standard will apply the defaul...
- VisiTrax feedback form
- Feedback Form Synapsa Productions Home Pricing & Ordering Testimonials Download Manual FAQ Company Send Us Your Comments! We welcome any questions, suggestions or comments you might have regarding VisiTrax, our web site, or life in general. You can use the form provided here, or contact us via e...
- Installed Files
- Installation and Configuration Installed Files The following files are placed in your VisiTrax directory during installation: VISITRAX.EXE The VisiTrax program itself VISITRAX.HLP This on-line Help file VISITRAX.CNT Contents for on-line Help VISITRAX.XML Portable Application Description (PAD) file E...
- adding a new track
- Adding New Tracks To begin adding new tracks to your library database, do either of the following: From the Volumes View , double-click on an existing volume entry to enter the corresponding Volume Contents View for that volume, then press the Insert key (or select New Track from either the Edit men...
- Volume Details
- Updating a Volume To update (or just examine) the details for an existing volume record, first select the volume of interest in the Volumes View , then do any one of the following: press the Space bar, or select Update Details from the Edit menu, or select Update Details from the right-click menu. V...