Sueyun Locks in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Founded in 1968, Locks Gallery represents an international group of critically respected modern and contemporary artists working in a variety of disciplines.
William T. Wiley
International Art Gallery
Contemporary Twentieth Century Visual Art Exhibitions
Works On Paper
New York School
Business Services Nec
Not Elsewhere Classified
- installation view
- artists exhibitions news text publications search about Thomas Chimes Confronting the Unconscious: Early Works, 1958-1965 Feb 4 - Mar 19, 2005 press release January 4, 2005, Philadelphia, PA An exhibition of early paintings by Thomas Chimes will be on view at Locks Gallery from February 1 to March...
- Thomas Chimes : Publications Locks Gallery
- artists exhibitions news text publications search about Publications Thomas Chimes Complete Circle 2001 Text by David Cohen 54 pages, Softcover Published by Locks Art Publications ISBN: 1-879173-49-2 $30.00 artist info related exhibition ...
- installation view
- artists exhibitions news text publications search about Thomas Chimes The Body in Spirals Nov 7 - Dec 13, 2014 press release Locks Gallery is pleased to present The Body in Spirals focusing on the explorations of geometry, alchemy, physics, and metals within the career of Thomas Chimes. The exhibiti...
- related exhibition
- artists exhibitions news text publications search about Thomas Chimes Complete Circle Jan 19 - Feb 24, 2001 Please check again later for selected works from this exhibition. press release Complete Circle presents the early and later work of noted artist Thomas Chimes: a series of metal box construct...
- artists exhibitions news text publications search about Thomas Chimes Conversation with Michael R. Taylor and Matthew Affron Nov 15, 2014 Locks Gallery is pleased to present a conversation between Michael R. Taylor, Hood Museum Director and author of Thomas Chimes: Adventure in 'Pataphysics, and Mat...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|