Sterling Associates in Olympia, Washington
Quality management consulting services. Risk mitigation, information technology analysis, business process redesign, enhanced systems and organizational alignment improvements. Our clients success is the only measurement that matters.
Total Cost Of Ownership
Information Technologies Guidance
- Contact, Sterling Associates, LLP
- Contact You may contact Sterling Associates, LLP, a number of ways... Our mailing address and phone number: Sterling Associates, LLP 4570 Avery Lane SE, Suite C - PMB 148 Lacey, WA 98503 Phone: (360) 956-9064 Fax: (360) 459-1904 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2011 Sterling Associates, LLP A...
- Performance management, Sterling Associates, LLP
- Performance Management Outcome Management In the past, government accountability systems have focused on the dollars spent and the activities performed. But you (and the public) want to know more what is actually accomplished? Outcome measures show expected results and help managers and staff focu...
- Quality Assurance, Sterling Associates, LLP,
- Quality Assurance Programs and Projects We help our clients achieve successful program and system implementations. Ensure a healthy start with appropriate planning, requirements, organization and governance, procurements and outcome definitions. Provide ongoing assessments and practical guidance to ...
- Sterling Associates, LLP, consulting firm specializing in Quality...
- Sterling Associates, LLP, is a highly regarded and experienced Pacific Northwest management consulting firm specializing in Quality Assurance, Enterprise Resource Management, and Performance Management. Our mission is: To promote and to protect our clients' interests by providing proven management m...
- Our Team, Sterling Associates, LLP, Kimberly Rau, Barry Rau,...
- Our Team Kimberly Rau Kimberly Rau is the Managing Partner of Sterling Associates, LLP. She brings over 20 years experience consulting with public and private sector organizations on a broad array of management, organizational and technical issues.Kimberly has worked with executive and line managers...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|