Statistical Research Inc in Redlands, California
Noncommercial Research Organizations
- Finish Types page 1
- Bottle Finishes & Closures Part II: Types or Styles of Finishes - Page 1 HOME : Bottle Finishes & Closures : Part II: Types of Finishes - Page 1 Click here to move directly to the Finish Styles/Types link bar. INTRODUCTION A wide variety of different types of finishes or lips were utilized b...
- About SHA SHA Blog
- SHA Blog Society for Historical Archaeology Search Main menu Skip to primary content Skip to secondary content Home About SHA Blog About SHA SHA Social Blog Topics History Membership Current Topics in Historical Archaeology Presidents Corner SHA Conference Publications Academic and Professional Trai...
- Globular Flare
- Bottle Finishes & Closures Part II: Types or Styles of Finishes - Page 2 HOME : Bottle Finishes & Closures : Part II: Types of Finishes - Page 2 FINISH STYLES or TYPES The IMACS 25 continued (#13 through #25) 13. GLOBULAR FLARE - This style of one-part finish is usually a subtle variation of...
- Bottle Finishes & Closures Part II: Types or Styles of Finishes - Page 3 HOME : Bottle Finishes & Closures : Part II: Types of Finishes - Page 3 FINISH STYLES or TYPES Additional finish types not specifically listed in the IMACS 26. CRACKED-OFF & Burst-off - This finish was not specifica...
- export beer
- Bottle Typing/Diagnostic Shapes Beer & Ale Bottles HOME : Bottle Typing/Diagnostic Shapes : Beer & Ale Bottles Click here to move to the Organization & Structure Summary. As with wine and champagne bottles, beer and ale were bottled in a relatively limited array of bottle shapes. Essenti...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|