Southeastern R.E. & Appraisals in Raleigh, North Carolina
Southeastern Real Estate and Appraisals specializing in residential Real Property Appraisals in Wake County - Durham County - Franklin County - Johnston County - Granville County - Harnett County - Chatham County -
Appraisals - Residential Real Estate Appraisals - Property Appraisals - Wake County And Surrounding Areas - Appraisers - Certified Appraisals
Real Estate Agents And Managers
- Southeastern Real Estate and Appraisals - Raleigh NC - Wake County...
- Welcome to Southeastern Real Estate Appraisals, where service and experience count. As certified appraisers in Wake County and surrounding areas, we have the training and qualifications to give you the type of credible home value opinions that banks and major lending institutions need for mortgages ...
- Appraiser Ethics
- Morrision Singleton upholds the utmost professional ethics Appraising is a profession, and appraisers are professionals. The rigors of becoming a licensed appraiser have become more difficult than ever in the past. So it goes without question these days that real estate appraisal can unquestionably ...
- Mfg vs Modular Homes
- What is a manufactured home and how does it differ from a modular home? A manufactured home (also known as a mobile home) is a single or multi-sectional home built on a permanent frame, like a steel undercarriage/chassis, with a removable transportation system (hitch and wheels). The unit is permane...
- What is USPAP?
- What is USPAP? USPAP, which you might hear pronounced like "YOOS-pap," is the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice. USPAP is published and maintained by the Appraisal Standards Board (ASB) of the Appraisal Foundation, a non-governmental entity charged by Congress with promulgating ap...
- Mortgage Calculators
- Mortgage Calculators Rates and Payments Research Monthly Payment - Calculate your payment and amortization schedule. Compare Terms - Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage. Compare Rates - See how changes in you...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|