Somethings Cooking; Ltd in Des Plaines, Illinois
Something's Cooking Catering is a full service catering company serving Chicago and the Suburbs for over 29 years. Our strong point is in tailoring events to our client's needs and taste, all while working within their means.
- Something's Cooking Catering Our Customers
- OUR CUSTOMERS ITW Fastex Honeywell UOP Caremark Baxter U.S. Mercy Home for Boys & Girls HCR ManorCare of Chicago Walsh Construction The Hope Institute for Children and Families The Hope Institute Learning Academy Building & Fire Code Academy Holiday Inn Mount Prospect Dairy Management, Inc. ...
- Create Your Own
- MENUS Go back to the Menus page Create Your Own You know what you want! We are here to make it happen. Give us a call and we ll put together the menu you choose. A personalized menu of great food that is easy, affordable, and reflects your good taste. Poultry Selections Chicken Lemone $4.15 with Lem...
- Platters, Trays and More
- MENUS Go back to the Menus page Platters, Trays and More Party Platters Party trays are perfect for your corporate event, cocktail party, or to add zest to your buffet. Everyone enjoys cheese, vegetables, and other finger food. Our roasted salmon platter adds a touch of elegance to your party. A sma...
- Something's Cooking Catering About Us Chefs Quality Food
- ABOUT US Hi. My name is Ken Larsen, Owner/Chef of Something's Cooking Catering . Thank you for stopping in to find out about my business. After graduating from culinary school, my goal was to open a catering business. To perfect my trade, I worked at high-end hotels, country clubs, and restaurants. ...
- Something's Cooking Catering
- LATEST NEWS Click here to go back to the News list. Check out our great menu for your St. Paddy's Day celebration! Posted on Monday, February 24, 2014 Let us help you celebrate St. Patrick's Day! Click HERE for the Irishman menu. Contact Owner/Chef Ken Larsen tel 847-298-5002 195 East Algonquin Road...