Snyder Appraisal Service in Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
Riverside campground is located on the beautiful Susquehanna River, 9 miles south of Williamsport, Pennsylvania. The campground is open year round with both campsites and cabin rentals.
Full Service Cabins
Open All Year
White Deer Creek
Free Cable Tv
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Riverside Campground :: Camping on the Susquehanna River in Pennsylvania
- Rates & Reservations Site Map & Rules Directions & Nearby Attractions Fishing Information Welcome to Riverside Campground. Open Year Round. Riverside Campground is located on the beautiful Susquehanna River, 9 miles south of Williamsport (on the edge of Montgomery Borough). With just a s...
- Directions Nearby Attractions
- Rates & Reservations Site Map & Rules Directions & Nearby Attractions Fishing Information Directions & Nearby Attractions From Williamsport: Take US 15 South approximately 9 miles to SR 54. Turn left going East 2 miles to Main Street, then 1 mile straight to the campground. From ...
- Site Map Rules
- Rates & Reservations Site Map & Rules Directions & Nearby Attractions Fishing Information Site Map & Rules Click here to download or view this map in Adobe PDF format. Rules at Riverside Campground Regular check-in time is 3:00PM, check-out time is 2:00PM. Fires only allowed in F...
- Fishing Information
- Rates & Reservations Site Map & Rules Directions & Nearby Attractions Fishing Information Fishing Information With six well stocked trout fishing streams nearby, fishermen should have no trouble filling their creel limits. Blackhole Creek (on the property), White Deer Creek, Pine Cre...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|