Signal Integrity Software, Inc. in Maynard, Massachusetts
SiSoft provides award-winning EDA simulation software, methodology training and consulting services for system-level high-speed design. SiSoft's staff of recognized industry experts keeps SiSoft's products at the forefront of high-speed design by using them every day to perform state-of-the-art design and analysis.
Ibis Model Simulation
Ibis Model Simulation Software
- Quantum-SI Design Kits
- Quantum-SI Design Kits SiSoft Design Kits let you get a head start on your next design project by providing ready-to-run simulation setups for specific interfaces and component combinations. SiSoft Design Kits come in three basic categories: Fordetailedinformation on Quantum-SI Design Kits, click he...
- Crosstalk Analysis
- Crosstalk Analysis SiSoft's methodology is to determine crosstalk limits during the pre-layout phase of a design. This is accomplished through the use of coupled interconnect models whose signal spacing can be varied as part of the solution space analysis capability in Quantum-SI. The composite effe...
- Methodology and Product...
- Methodology and Product Training Product training focuses on the use of theQuantum-SI solution and their implementation of SiSoft's Core-to-Core methodology. Our methodology provides a formalized process for analyzing signal integrity and timing from the inputs of output buffers to the outputs of in...
- Pre/Post Layout Analysis
- Pre/Post Layout Analysis Powerful Pre-Layout What-If Analysis Pre-layout analysis allows critical interface topologies, termination schemes, and I/O buffer selection to be defined and analyzed for synchronous, source-synchronous and clock recovery interfaces. Quantum-SI's graphical user interface al...
- Interconnect Modeling
- Interconnect Modeling 2-D/3-D Interconnect Modeling SiSoft performs 3D electromagnetic modeling of complex geometries (such as coupled vias, BGA ball fields or connectors) using Ansoft Corporation's HFSS and Q3D simulators, while 2D modeling of simple interconnect is performed using Quantum-SI, HSPI...
Hours of Operation:
|Monday: ||AM 9:00 to PM 5:00|
|Tuesday: ||AM 9:00 to PM 5:00|
|Wednesday: ||AM 9:00 to PM 5:00|
|Thursday: ||AM 9:00 to PM 5:00|
|Friday: ||AM 9:00 to PM 5:00|