Senate Engineering in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Senate engineering is located in Western Pennsylvania. We provide a wide range of services to municipalities and private enterpries, including surveying, gis, gps, construction engineering, water / wastewater engineering and much more.
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- Manor Township Municipal Office Building, Manor Township, Armstrong County, PA Structural Engineering Each project has its own unique set of requirements, design elements and challenges. Among the many structural engineering services we offer are: Bridge/Culvert Design Retaining Wall Design NBIS Bri...
- <Senate Engineering - New Principals Announcement>
- Senate Announces New Principals January 2010 Senate Engineering Company is proud to announce: William F Braun, P.E., Michael C. Malak, P.E., and Terry R. Siefers, P.L.S. have been named Principals of the firm. Mr. Braun, Branch Manager of the Kittanning Office, has a B.S. in Civil Engineering from t...
- Allegheny Township: Outfall...
- Senate Engineering Company was established in 1970 to provide municipal and non-municipal engineering services in southwestern Pennsylvania. Senate has evolved into a leading provider of municipal, water and wastewater solutions to local governments, authorities, as well as, private, commercial, and...
- Senate Engineering
- SERVICES Senate Engineering Company's services include: municipal engineering, water & wastewater services, survey, GIS, CADD and much more. read more CASE STUDIES Senate Engineering Company has worked on many diverse projects overt the last thirty eight years. Please click on the link below f...
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- Environmental Management Senate Engineering Company provides comprehensive environmental management services designed to satisfy the requirements of our clients and the responsible governmental agencies. Our services include: Assessment to identify problem areas Development of corrective actio...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|