Scott Scott & Co in St Louis, Missouri
CPA As tax accountants we prepare 1040 individual and small business tax returns and help clients in the St Louis area with their accounting and wealth planning needs. We can also provide IRS representation for those in need of some extra help working with the IRS, Missouri Department of Revenue, or other tax agency. We are a Missouri licensed Certified Public Accouting Firm.
Certified Public Accountant
Internal Revenue Service
St Louis Accountant
And Bookkeeping Services
- Protect Your Personal...
- Scott, Scott & Co, CPA, P.C. Home Firm Blog About Subscribe Protect Your Personal Information The IRS does not initiate taxpayer communications through email! by Stephen P Scott, CPA on September 7, 2011 What is Phishing? Phishing is a scam typically carried out by unsolicited e-mail and/or webs...
- Missouri Use Tax
- Scott, Scott & Co, CPA, P.C. Home Firm Blog About Subscribe Missouri Use Tax Requirements for Businesses by Stephen P Scott, CPA on November 4, 2012 Overview The State of Missouri imposes a use tax on Missouri businesses and individuals for the privilege of storing, using, or consuming tangible ...
- 2013 Extension Due Date 10/15/2014
- Scott, Scott & Co, CPA, P.C. Home Firm Blog About Subscribe 2013 Extension Due Date 10/15/2014 by Stephen P Scott, CPA on September 23, 2014 Were nearing the 2013 tax due date for extended 1040 tax returns. Now is the time to have your 2013 return prepared if you have not yet filed. Dont fi...
- Capital Gains and Losses...
- Scott, Scott & Co, CPA, P.C. Home Firm Blog About Subscribe Capital Gains and Losses Ten Tax Tips by Stephen P Scott, CPA on February 18, 2011 Did you know that almost everything you own and use for personal or investment purposes is a capital asset? Capital assets include a home, household furn...
- Tax Tips for Students...
- Scott, Scott & Co, CPA, P.C. Home Firm Blog About Subscribe Tax Tips for Students and Parents Paying College Expenses by Stephen P Scott, CPA on August 16, 2011 Whether you re a recent graduate going to college for the first time or a returning student, it will soon be time to get to campus ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|