Scott Kelly & Assoc in Tacoma, Washington
First Aid CPR Classes for Business, Schools, Industry, Families and Health Care Providers
First Aid Cpr Classes For Business
Health Care Providers Tacoma
Schools And Educational Services
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Battalion Chief and Paramedic
- Our Instructor Scott Kelly Scott Kelly is the lead instructor for FIRSTAIDCPR4U. Scott is a Battalion Chief and Paramedic with West Pierce Fire & Rescue in University Place, Washington, where he has worked since 1994. Scott started FIRSTAIDCPR4U in 1999 to help educate the people in his communit...
- Contact us for more info
- Contact Us Whether you want to talk to us about conducting a class or you just have a question about First Aid or CPR, we'd love to hear from you! Email us directly with the following information: Name Your Company Your Email and Phone Which class (Healthcare Provider, 1st Aid/CPR, CPR) How many peo...
- First Aid/CPR Class at FirstAidCPR4U First Aid CPR Classes for...
- First Aid & CPR Class For Business, Office and School Staff First Aid and CPR will give you credit for 8 hours of instruction in basic first aid and CPR under the guidelines of The American Heart Association. You will learn how to recognize and provide basic treatment for medical conditions like...
- Photo Gallery for FirstAidCPR4U for First Aid CPR Classes for...
- Scott Kelly is the lead instructor for FIRSTAIDCPR4U. Scott is a Battalion Chief and Paramedic with the University Place Fire Department where he has worked since 1994. ...
- please visit our gallery
- FirstAidCPR4U Gallery FIRSTAIDCPR4U is a family business with Scott's wife and son working together to plan and teach the classes.. The Kellys Scott and his wife Scott Kelly On the job Scott Kelly Scott surveys a burn Scott Kelly Battling a roof blaze Scott Kelly Monitoring the landscape West Pierce...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|