SUNPRO INC in Canton, Ohio
providing environmental(building,soil,water,biological remediation) and electrical (retrofill,retrofit,testing,decomission of pcb equip.) services
- SUNPRO - Environmental and High Voltage Electrical Services - Links
- . Member Jackson Belden Chamber Helpful Links Environmental Links Governmental Links Polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) Informative United States Environmental Protection Agency Ohio Environmental Protection Agency Indiana Department of Environmental Management -|- Home -|- About Us -|- Services -|- Loc...
- Tank Truck Rollovers
- . Member Jackson Belden Chamber TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT Magnetic Patches Seal Tank Leaks Magnetic patches, can serve as a critical first step in the temporary reduction and stopping of releases from railroad cars, storage tanks, pipelines, and ships. The patches are another specialty tool for SUNPRO, a...
- SUNPRO - Environmental and High Voltage Electrical Services - About Us
- . Member Jackson Belden Chamber Corporate History: SUNPRO is a Midwest based environmental and electrical field services company, incorporated within the State of Ohio. Founded in 1989, management has a history of working with regulatory agencies and clients to provide pragmatic solutions that meet ...
- Dehydration of Dielectric...
- . Member Jackson Belden Chamber SUNPRO MOBILE DEHYDRATION SYSTEM Moisture Removal Protects Transformer Life The moisture content of an electrical transformer is an indication of the quality of both the dielectric fluid, and the potential long-term health of that transformer. Maintaining low moisture...
- SUNPRO - Environmental and High Voltage Electrical Services - Home
- Member Jackson Belden Chamber -- Click here for application -- Founded in 1989, Sunpro has grown to be a dynamic and diverse emergency response, environmental remediation, and high voltage electrical contractor. Today, the privately-owned company operates from four offices in three states. In additi...
|In Business Since:||1990|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|