STANDARD SIGNS INCORPORATED in Cleveland, Ohio
lumacurve airfield signs - family owned and operated business in cleveland, ohio, manufacturing lighted and unlighted airfield signs, distance markers, directional signs, and replacement sign parts for all airports, airfields, runways, and taxiways.
- ResourcesLumacurve Web Site
- Resources Lumacurve Equipment Manual 2013 Lumacurve Equipment Manual.pdf (8.5MB) updated 7/12/13 Certified Lumacurve Lighting Systems Instructions For Distance Remaining Information click here MAINTENANCE TIPS XTL LAMP LIFE XTL TROUBLESHOOTING LED Lighting System (style 2, 3 & 5) LED Installatio...
- ProductsLumacurve Web Site
- The Lumacurve Airfield Signs Product Line Lumacurve airfield signs are the FAA-approved preferred choice of airport personnel, design engineers and installation contractors the world over. Lighted Signs Unlighted Signs Distance Markers Upgrades & Replacement Parts HOME | ABOUT US | PRODUCTS | FA...
- Wait-Less ProgramLumacurve Web Site
- Contact Us 1-800-258-1997 Monday - Friday 8-5pm EST The Wait-Less Program A damaged sign presents a unique set of problems, our Wait-Less Program is your solution. Every airfield sign is unique, with a different message. Keeping a backup in inventory for every sign on your airfield is just not feasi...
- FAALumacurve Web Site
- FAA Advisory Circulars 150/5340-18 - Standards For Airport Sign Systems 150/5345-44 - Specification for Taxiway and Runway Signs 150/5340-26 - Maintenance of Airport Visual Aid Facilities FAA Web Site HOME | ABOUT US | PRODUCTS | FAA | FEATURES | WAIT-LESS RESOURCES | ENGINEER RESOURCES | CONTRACTOR...
- FeaturesLumacurve Web Site
- Why insist on Lumacurve airfield signs? Reliability and Integrity Lumacurve worked with the FAA to manufacture the first FAA airfield sign in 1955. Our signs are backed by over 73 years of manufacturing experience and proven to be reliable in the airfield environment. World class airports including ...
|In Business Since:||1941|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|