Ronald Jorgensen in Bothell, Washington
Tai Chi Chuan
Amusement And Recreation Services
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Table of Contents
- Back O N E Across Time and Cultures A book of quotations on oneness by truck drivers to mystics and by children and women and men Contents Chapter 1 Origins Chapter 2 Creation Chapter 3 Self Chapter 4 Relations Chapter 5 Community Chapter 6 Nation Chapter 7 Humanity Chapter 8 Life Chapter 9 Earth Ch...
- TAI CHI CHUAN | INTEGRAL YOGA William Chen Yang Style Sri Aurobindo Synthesis Ronald Jorgensen, Teacher Home News Courses Events Writings Links Biography Poems, Articles, Others Poems Afghanistan Headlines, 12 March 12 The New of the Year Good to read any time of the year, especially later on. Arc...
- The Holidays
- Back One of the leading characteristics of the Sestina form is the use of only six different words to end all the lines of the poem. The words are sequenced from stanza to stanza (six stanzas, too) in a kind of weaving from the outside in, starting each time with the sixth line. IF there were seven ...
- Back Note: The word, scape , is coined in a verbal or action usage from words like landscape or seascape . It orients the scene. The grand Indian Yogi, Sri Aurobindo, defines spiritual as that, which is infinite and eternal. It could be added: by its very nature of limitless space, or infinity, and ...
- Yoga/TaiChi Menu
- Yoga | Dining | Tai Chi Course The Twelve Dinners, 6:30 p.m. All organic ingredients, unless noted* Served with water | Japanese Green Tea | Coffee [First, see the Legend at the end of this entire menu for a guide to its content.] 1 Thursday, 15 January Soup /black bean | Lifestream bread/rye & ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|