Rex Electric in Roanoke, Virginia
Knitting patterns designed for thinking knitters.
Electric And Other Services Combined
- Back to The Thinking...
- Patterns written for thinking knitters, not blind followers: Designed with generic yarns With as few seams as possible Easily adjustable for multiple sizes Please note that due to the loss of my home by fire, I currently have no patterns available for sale. Please click here for a list of yarn shops...
- Patterns for Sale Click here
- Patterns for Sale Please note that due to the loss of my home by fire, I currently have no patterns available for sale. Please click here for a list of yarn shops carrying The Thinking Knitter patterns. Snowflake Stocking This felted Christmas stocking requires no lining. It is knit from the toe up ...
- Free Patterns Click here
- Free Patterns Baby Cuff to Cuff Sweater A quick baby gift in worsted weight yarn. American Flag Sock Designed in memory of a knitter who perished on September 11, 2001. Chemo Do-Rag Designed for those undergoing chemotherapy in warmer climates. To download this pattern, you need the Adobe Reader, av...
- The Thinking Knitter - Links
- Links Roanoke, Virginia, area fiber groups, gatherings and events Roanoke NoSoKnit - an annual gathering of knitters for a day of socializing, shopping, and donating charity items Website is Roanoke NoSoKnit website . 16th Annual Roanoke NoSoKnit Saturday, November 2, 2013, 10 am to 4 pm Roanoke Hig...
- The Thinking Knitter's...
- Charity Links Links to Patterns Suitable for Charity Knitting 5-hour baby sweater (which takes most people longer than 5 hours to knit, but still knits up quickly) Original: http://www.fibergypsy.com/patterns/5hrpatt.shtml Another version: http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/kp3.html My Free Patterns ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|