Real Estate Forum; The in Carmichael, California
Multiple Family Real Estate Investment Properties for sale in the Greater Sacramento, West El Dorado and West Placer County areas
El Dorado County
Real Estate Agents And Managers
- Loomis James Oscar Loomis, The Eggplant Festival, Del Oro High School. Some of the riches traditions and characters are set in the South Placer community of Loomis, which, although incorporated, proudly calls itself a town and not a city. In insisting on the town of Loomis rather than city, resident...
- Sacramento Area Employers
- & High Tech Apple Computer Hewlett-Packard Company Intel NEC Oracle Pacific Bell Coherent Engineering / Professional Aerojet Bank of America Deloitte & Touche Ernst & Young MCI Price-Waterhouse Sprint Medical Hospitals / HMO's Aetna U.S. Healthcare Blue Cross of California Blue Shield of...
- Folsom While Folsom's early settlers sought fortunes in gold, its newest residents have come from the Bay Area, Southern California and other parts of Sacramento County seeking a haven from crime and traffic congestion. The typical resident of modern day Folsom is between 31 and 45 years old, a home...
- Sports and Outdoor Activities
- Professional Sports Sacramento Kings Sacramento Monarchs Sacramento River Cats Sacramento Capitals Outdoor Activities Great Outdoor Recreation Pages Cycling Sacramento Valley Cycling Bike Trail Maps Cycling Resources Skiing Sugar Bowl Ski Resort Squaw Valley Ski Resort Sierra at Tahoe Northstar at T...
- Lincoln The city of Lincoln has a historic small-town flavor. People greet each other by their first names as they stroll down the streets past buildings dating from the 1800's. Although considered a bedroom community with few employment opportunities, it's biggest employers are the more than centur...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|