Ramsey Group; The in Simpsonville, Maryland
BARS provides adapted rec and sports for disabled individuals. We offer water and snow skiing, kayaking, camping, canoeing, tennis, hand cycling and more. All are welcome to participate.
Baltimore Adapted Recreation And Sports
White Water Rafting
Adapted Snow Skiing
Not Elsewhere Classified
- CAMPING Join the group for some outdoor fun. Don't just sit there campfire. Catch a whiff of s'mores, and fall asleep under the stars to the sounds of night time in the woods. We don't just sit around and eat; we laugh, play and create our own fun. What's Next There is currently no camping trip sche...
- Baltimore Adapted Recreation and Sports Join Now
- Join Now Baltimore Adapted Recreation and Sports First Name Last Name Address Email: All correspondence from BARS will be by email Cell Phone Home Phone Date of Birth mm/dd/year Sex: Female Male No: Yes: Veteran of Armed Forces: Disability (If applicable) Interests: You can make multiple selections ...
- Ski Roundtop
- Baltimore Adapted Recreation and Sports SKI ROUNDTOP You don't have to go far to hit the slopes. Just travel up the road a little to our neighboring state of Pennsylvania. This is a great time to learn to ski and see if you have what it takes to join us on SKI MASH, our 2 day ski event . You'll be a...
- Baltimore Adapted Recreation and Sports donations
- Donations Baltimore Adapted Recreation and Sports Enhancing the quality of life, improving self-esteem, and promoting health and fitness of individuals with disabilities through the provision of accessible and affordable recreation and sports programs. Give someone an opportunity to try a new sport ...
- Water Skiing
- Water Skiing Baltimore Adapted Recreation and Sports Oh my gosh, can you just imagine floating across the water as if it were glass? That's what it's like on a calm, warm summers evening at Rocky Point Park . Don't be afraid to tackle this awesome sport. This is our new social event where on a Satur...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|