RESOURCE DIMENSIONS, INC in Gig Harbor, Washington
multidimensional economic analyses, sustainable resource planning & policy solutions
- LAND USE & CONSERVATION
- Land Use & Conservation Planning Resource Dimensions has conducted dozens of land use projects for private, public, and non-profit sector clients across the United States, and in Canada, Mexico, Belize, Indonesia, Thailand, and the United Kingdom. This wide-ranging experience serves all clients ...
- Service Area Descriptions and Projects Firm Profile Multidimensional Economic Analysis Sustainable Community Planning Land Use Policy and Planning Land Trust and Conservation Planning Natural Resources Management Resource-based Recreation Studies Natural and Social Capital Valuation Policy and Risk ...
- Select Projects: Sustainability Planning and Communities Environmental Health Priorities Project. Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department Resource Dimensions has been involved in the Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department Environmental Health Indicators Project and Environmental Health Coalition sinc...
- MULTIDIMENSIONAL ECONOMIC...
- Selected Projects Phase II Tidal Power Economic Feasibility Analysis. Analysis of Agricultural Land Markets in Idaho Economic Impact Analysis & Feasibility of Proposed LNG Terminal at Bradwood Landing. Potlatch Marina & Fuel Services Feasibility Study. SR 28 Eastside Corridor EIS - Economic ...
- About Us past, present onward! Resource Dimensions is an innovative woman-owned economic and policy consulting firm specializing in integrated economic analyses and the development of enduring solutions to today's intractable issues. Drawing on extensive industry knowledge, distinguished professiona...
|In Business Since:||2002|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|