R2H ENGINEERING INC in San Diego, California
- HomeAbout UsCareersContact Us Environmental Engineering Preserving and cleaning up the environment are essential to making the world safe for future generations. R2H is working with federal, state and local government agencies, and public utilities to develop cost-effective solutions to protect, pre...
- K-9 Kennel
- K-9 Kennel California R2H is providing support to the U.S. CBP by performing a feasibility study for the development of a new canine kennel in Yuma, Arizona. In addition to the feasibility study, R2H will be providing land acquisition and Phase I ESAs along with preparing a FONSI. ...
- HomeAbout UsCareersContact Us Structural Engineering Our structural engineers have over 150 years of combined experience in the design of architectural, transportation, and water/wastewater projects. Our engineers are personally involved in research and code development through broad participation i...
- Jordanelle Wastewater Plant
- Jordanelle Wastewater Plant Heber, UT The Jordanelle Valley Wastewater Treatment facility has a unique look, because of the adopted look for the town and the proximity to the freeway, the city council requested that the treatment plant fit into the theme of the town. In order to accomplish this, the...
- US Customs & Border Protection,...
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs & Border Protection, Air & Marine Station Expansion El Centro, CA In support of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection mission, a design/build contract was issued to expand the El Centro operations by designing and building additional office...
|In Business Since:||1993|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|