R P M & PREDICTIVE ENGINEERING INC in San Diego, California
engineering predictive and protective services for high/low rpm turbine and rotating power-train vibration
- 1998 Improved key turbine blade health reliability trending by spearheading development of an advanced, first-article, 1200? F, blade pulsation sensor. 1997 Reduced multi-shift, $900/hr test-cell expense to a single-shift event for turbo-generators epicyclic gearbox vibration troubleshooting by deve...
- Biography of RPM & PREDICTIVE ENGR. INC.
- Engineering predictive and protective vibration solutions for turbomachinery and power-train systems RPM & PREDICTIVE ENGR. INC. a California, USA corporation, is owned and operated by Guil Cornejo. The core business of RPM & PREDICTIVE ENGR is analysis-resolution, troubleshooting, and the t...
- 1999 Minimized multiple $50,000/day field load-bank customer rental by team-leading fast isolation/solution of 15000 HP turbogenerator vibration discrepancy due to large imbalance vibration caused by lack of overhung-bearing bracket stiffness at factory weld and by mechanical sag of unknown root. 19...
- Satisfied Customers
- Satisfied Customers US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Aircraft Engine Analysis, course Item 28489 (since 2003) Exxon-Mobil refinery (training), Los Angeles, California LM Alternatives, Inc Calpine Corporation Ideal Electric Combustion Associates Woodside Petroleum Solar Turbines Ideal Electr...
- 1992 Timely and low-cost identification of multi-million dollar, gas transmission compressor, non critical speed instability caused by HP balance piston labby-seal flatulence. The root-cause of problem was rapidly identified by recycling HP seal leakage gas back to a suction line, which effectively ...
|In Business Since:||1999|
|Ownership:||Women Owned, Minority Owned|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|