Pride Promotions in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
www.andregide.org is an online center for gidian studies and includes biographical and bibliographical data on andre gide as well as critical and thesis studies and articles on his book. additionally there is a large photographic gallery, calendar of events, and bookdealer listing
Strait Is The Gate
Promotions & Fund Raising
Not Elsewhere Classified
- Harold March - Gide and...
- excerpt from pp.253-257 GIDE and the Hound of Heaven , Harold March University of Pennsylvania Press, Philadelphia, 1952 return to pastoral symphony index return to critical studies index Gide's celebrated Symphonie Pastorale , written during 1918, also has pertinence to self-loss and transfiguratio...
- Justin O'Brien - Gide's...
- SOURCE: Justin O'Brien, "Gide's Fictional Technique," in his The French Literary Horizon, Rutgers University Press, 1967, pp. 91-102. [O'Brien is best known for his many studies of modern French literature. In the following excerpt from a 1951 essay, he traces the origin of many of the plot and narr...
- Albert Guerard - Andr...
- Albert Guerard Andre Gide , pp. 128-138 Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1951. Like most of its predecessors, Les Caves du Vatican (1914) was intended to be a "demoralizing" book. Gide knew that nothing could be more disturbing than to present a problem - the plight of the deracin...
- J.-K. Paulhan - Gide et apres?
- This document is copyright of J.-K. Paulhan, d partement de la formation humaine, cole navale 29240 Brest-Naval, firstname.lastname@example.org No part of this text may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the author(s). Gide, et apr s? La r dition du t moignage...
- 1919La Symphonie Pastorale...
- The majority of email requests we receive about Andre Gide and his writing, concern The Pastoral Symphony . While seemingly a popular book for study among high school and colleges around the world, there does not seem to be much in the way of critical information regarding the book in libraries. We ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|