Pixiadcom in Lynnwood, Washington
Madelaine Georgette is a figurative artist working primarily in oils, mixed media and clay. Gallery work includes portraits, landscapes, and contemporary representational paintings of her native South Africa.
South African Painting
Contemporary South African Art
South African Artist
Truth And Reconciliation Commission
Greek Landscape Artist
South African Political Art
Women S Art
Feminist Political Commentary
Education Through Art
South African Art
Woman Artist Of Washington
Female Artists In Washington State
Not Elsewhere Classified
- StudioGeorgette.com Necklacing depicts the phenomenon of intra-community violence which reached its peak in the early 1990 s in the KwaZulu Homeland in Natal where supporters of the African National Congress (ANC) clashed violently with members of the Inkatha Freedom Party (IFP) . 36 x 24 Oil on Can...
- Truth and reconciliation
- StudioGeorgette.com Series IV: Truth and Reconciliation Exhibition Eleven paintings explore the processes of seeking truth and striving towards justice and reconciliation. The concepts of truth, justice and reconciliation take many forms, are not absolutes and represent movement over time towards an...
- StudioGeorgette.com 24 x 56 Triptych Oil on Canvas (2002) $2485 Click here to see details and text from painting The Media In South Africa, between 1950-1990, there were more than 100 laws affecting media operations. These ranged from blatant prohibition of publications to the threat of prosecution ...
- Possibilities I
- StudioGeorgette.com 24 x 56 Triptych Oil on Canvas (2002) $2485 Click here to see details and text from painting ...
- False Piety
- StudioGeorgette.com 30 x 48 Diptych Oil on Canvas (2002) $2485 Click here to see details and text from painting Faith Communitiies Most South African faith communities lived a lie at variance with their pronouncements. Being themselves segregated by race they betrayed their own stated principles of ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|