Pediatric Neurological Associates in West Harrison, New York
Select information in pediatric neurology. Features The ADHD e-Book, which explains the full range of ADHD symptoms and the best treatments.
Attention Deficit Disorder
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
obsessive Compulsive Disorders
Pervasive Developmental Disorder
Speech And Language
- Pediatric Neurological Associates (offices in NY and NJ) Headache Web Links The National Headache Foundation has a good explanation for parents about children's headaches. The American Council for Headache Education (ACHE) maintains a Web site with simple diagnostic and treatment information, as wel...
- Chapter: F
- Return to Childhood Seizure e-Book Febrile seizures Martin L. Kutscher, MD; Departments of Pediatrics and Neurology, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY. 2004, 2006 Get the complete book from Amazon.com or your bookstore Introduction Febrile seizure are very common, and occur in 3-4% of all chi...
- The Pediatric Neurologists
- Pediatric Neurology is the medical subspecialty devoted to children who have developmental, learning, attention or hyperactivity disorders as well as tic disorders, seizures, headaches, tumors, or other problems of the brain, nerves, or muscles. Pediatric neurologists have completed ten years of pos...
- Click here for more information...
- [Back to Seizures ] Febrile Seizures Reprinted courtesy of: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke National Institutes of Health Index: * What are febrile seizures? * How common are febrile seizures? * What makes a child prone to recurrent febrile seizures? * Are febrile seizures ha...
- See Dr. Kutscher's publications...
- Martin L. Kutscher, MD Curriculum Vitae 2008 Current Positions Assistant Clinical Professor, Departments of Pediatrics and Neurology, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY. Partner, Pediatric Neurological Associates, White Plains, NY. Education Columbia College, Columbia University, New York, NY. B...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|