Parklane Gallery in Kent, Washington
Parklane Gallery is an artist-owned fine art gallery in Kirkland featuring fine art photography,
watercolor painting, oil painting, sculpture and a variety of other fine art styles
Kirkland Art Gallery
Kirkland Art Galleries
Kirkland Art Walk
Art Walk Kirkland
Art Gallery In Kirkland
Fine Arts Gallery In Kirkland
Kirkland Fine Art Galleries
Contemporary Art Gallery
Bellevue Art Gallery
Seattle Art Gallery
Seattle Art Galleries
Puget Sound Co-op Galleries
Co-op Art Gallery
Seattle Co-op Art Gallery
Seattle Local Artists
International Miniature Art Show
International Miniature Juried Art Show
international Juried Miniature Art
Annual International Miniature Juried Art
Esperanza Grundy.joy Hagen
- Donna Wallace
- Donna Wallace A native of Kirkland, I consider the Pacific Northwest to be the most wonderful part of the country! Of course I m biased, but the moderate temperatures, green landscapes, the ability to go from ocean to snow-covered mountains to eastern Washington desert all in the space of an hour or...
- Parklane Gallery is open Tuesday-Sunday 11-7 and 12-8 on Fridays. The gallery is located at 130 Park Lane in Kirkland and participates in Kirkland's Second Friday ArtWalk. The gallery is owned and operated by local artists. If you would like to become a member artist, fill out our online application...
- Dustin Bogue
- Dustin Bogue Dustin Bogue was born and raised in Arlington, Washington. Growing up with two artistic parents, he was surrounded by all forms of art. Dustin has been an artist his entire life, but began his professional career in 2002, at the age of 18. Then in 2009, he opened his own studio, where h...
- Lena Leitzke
- Lena Leitzke Artist Statement I joined Parklane Gallery in 2001 and the membership has helped me to grow as an artist. I ve discovered myself through many different styles and techniques, from large scale to miniatures, from abstracts to realism, from portraits to landscapes and from flowers to roma...
- Parklane Gallery Artists
- Hilda Bordianu I was born in Transylvania (Romania). As a child I enjoyed drawing and painting. When my mother suggested I attend an art school, my father discouraged such an idea as unpractical. So I attended high school and went on to earn a university degree in economics. However, the gray world ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|