PLUM BLOSSOM KIMONO in Baltimore, Maryland
Plum Blossom Kimono sells vintage Japanese kimono, silk scarves sewn from kimono, and pillows sewn from obi
Heating And Air-conditioning
- View Kimono View Silk Scarves View Obi Pillows View Table Runners View Lavender Sachets View Textile Cards Order/Inquiry Home ...
- New Page 1
- Haori jacket - Kasuri - vivid silk jacket with kasuri dye method on both the weft and the warp threads to create the beautiful shifting edges on the leaves Lined in white poly Measures 50 from sleeve tip to tip and 28 in length In very good condition, a collector's item $85.00 ...
- ORDER INFORMATION All items offered are one-of-a-kind vintage garments and therefore can't be ordered in any particular size. Most of the kimono and haori will fit woman between sizes 4-10. Even so, the sleeves will be a bit short. Remember that these kimono were originally sewn for the Japanese fig...
- Peony pattern #T109 Sold Diamond pattern #T123 SOLD Sunflower pattern #T124 Small Flower pattern #T125 SOLD Large Flower pattern #T126 SOLD Small Butterfly #T127 SOLD Large Butterfly #T113 SOLD ...
- Textile Cards
- TEXTILE CARDS - BLANK GREETING CARDS 3 X 5 WITH VINTAGE JAPANESE FABRIC IN WINDOW & EMBOSSED DECORATIVE EDGE, ENVELOPE INCLUDED ASSORTED COLORS & FABRICS - $3.00 EACH OR BOX OF 5 FOR $13.50 ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|