PDQ PRECISION INC in National City, California
PDQ Precision, Inc. manufactures and distributes The Mini-Max Cleaning and Waste Management Systems worldwide; Also FDA Registered Class II Device for Cleaning Medical Equipment. (E197753).
These systems were used at a Naval Facility (NAVAL AIR FACILITY, EL CENTRO, CA.) to clean Bomb Racks and found that it reduced their hazardous waste costs from $360.00 for every two weeks in solvents and waste disposal as well as in waste water treatment to only $0.80 per every two weeks in the disposal cost of two pig mats instead.
Our Armed forces are using these systems to clean weapons of all sizes and have granted our Mini-Max Cleaning and Waste Management Systems approvals for their usage in electronics cleaning, ground support equipment, etc.
Latest Laboratory tests have shown that sanitation and sterilization can be achieved with these systems as well. (Cleaning bacteria and removing spores from surfaces as NAMSA Labs results 06/04).
Ground Support Equipment
- Mini-Max Cleaner - Steam Cleaner
- ELIMINATE THIS PROBLEM TODAY Investigates: Dirty surgical instruments a problem in the OR February 22, 2012 Copyright 2012 Today/MSNB.com IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PERFECTION IN STERILIZATION, YOU CAN GET IT IF YOU CLEAN WITH THE MINI-MAX CLEANER AND ITS TECHNOLOGY. ASK THEM: OUR LIST OF HOSPITAL USERS...
- PDQ Service 1 Description
- Privacy Notice This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for minimaxcleaner.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following: What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is...
- PDQ Products & Services Page
- Mini - Max Cleaner is the state of the art in aqueous large and small parts cleaning and waste management. Various models available from intermittent bursts to continuous high pressure steam. Mini - Max Cleaner Weighs just 17 pounds, and after just a 6 minute warm up creates 190 PSI steam pressure. ...
- Biohazard Reports
- BIOHAZARD REPORTS Lab Test Results (June 2004) Stainless Steel Cleaning Comparison University of Georgia * 99 - 99.9% Clean * 4 Steps: Hot caustic: 3 minutes Distilled water: 10 seconds Phosphoric acid: 30 seconds Phosphate buffer rinse * Milk soil with spores * Lots of waste disposal Journal of Foo...
- Mini - Max Waste Management...
- MINI-MAX WASTE MANAGEMENT CENTER WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS *POWDER COATING STANDARD, STAINLESS STEEL MAY BE SPECIAL ORDERED PREVENTS RUST AND ABRASIONS IMPERVIOUS TO WEATHER PROTECTS FROM MOST CHEMICALS & CONTAMINANTS BEING REMOVED J U M B O M O D E L HIGH EFFICIENCY WASTE ENTRAPMENT CLEANING STA...
|In Business Since:||1985|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|