Oxford Mortgage Inc in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Real Estate Loans
Mortgage Bankers And Loan Correspondents
- Are You Pre-Approved?
- Are you pre-qualified or pre-approved for a loan?Before you begin to shop for a new home, you should set up a time to meet with me so we can figure out how much you can afford.This will put you in a better position as a buyer. That s when it is important to understand the distinction between being...
- Mistakes on Your Report
- Reasons for mistakes on your credit reportCredit report errors occur for a number of reasons but they can all have a negative impact on your eligibility for any future credit. It's important to stay on top of your credit report to avoid any mistakes made by the creditors and credit bureaus Equifax, ...
- Refinancing Options
- Which refinancing option is best for you? There aren't quite as many loan programs as there are borrowers, but it seems like it sometimes! We'll work with you to qualify you for the best loan program to fit your needs. But there are some general considerations you can have in mind in advance. Are yo...
- When to Refinance
- What does it cost to refinance? What are the benefits? Ever heard the old rule of thumb, you should only refinance if your new interest rate is at least two points lower? That may have been true years ago, but with refinancing dropping in cost over the last few years, it's never the wrong time to th...
- Buyer Don'ts
- Things to avoid before buying a home Many new homebuyers make the mistake of rushing out to buy things to fill their home with as soon as the seller accepts their purchase offer and the lender pre-approves their loan. But there are still a few major hurdles to overcome before the keys are handed out...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|