Osmose - West Covina, CA in West Covina, California
We are field technicians, professional engineers, wood scientists, and corrosion experts, leveraging more than 80 years of expertise to identify and solve structural issues that impact your asset health, system resiliency, and help you meet your commitment to provide safe, reliable, affordable service.
Power Pole Inspections
Field Data Technician
Pole Loading Analysis
Wood Pole Inspection
Utility Pole Inspection
Power Survey Company
Pole Inspection Foreman
Power Pole Maintenance
- History of Osmose
- Search | Site Map | Osmose Home History of Osmose During the early 1930s, Dr. Carl Schmittutz of Bad Kissingen, Germany, invented a process and formula for the preservation of wood. He organized the Osmose Wood Impregnating Company of Leipzig, Germany, and obtained patents for this process in many c...
- Search Osmose
- Search | Site Map | Osmose Home Search Osmose The Osmose search engine can accept different types of search criteria. The simplest is a single word or group of words. In this case, the result will be pages that contain one or more of those words. This search is not case-sensitive. The asterisk chara...
- Welcome to Osmose Holdings, Inc. Osmose
- Search | Site Map | Osmose Home Osmose has long been a leader in the research and development of new products and services in all areas of wood preservation technology as well as Utility and Railroad asset management. Because of our commitment to quality, technical support, and service, we've built ...
- Legal Notice Osmose
- Search | Site Map | Osmose Home Legal Notice Legal Notice This web site is owned and operated by Osmose Holdings, Inc. Access and use of the Osmose Holdings, Inc. web site at www.osmose.com is governed by the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws. Your use of this web site co...
- Corporate Headquarters Osmose
- Search | Site Map | Osmose Home Corporate Headquarters All corporate functions, including the Executive, Finance, and Accounting Departments, are located in Buffalo, New York, USA. The corporate office also serves as the management base for Manufacturing and Research, as well as Osmose Utilities Ser...
Hours of Operation:
|Monday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
|Tuesday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
|Wednesday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
|Thursday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|
|Friday: ||AM 8:00 to PM 5:00|