Northeast Remsco Construction in Wall Township, New Jersey
Northeast Remsco Construction, Inc. is a utility and transportation contractor currently operating in NY, NJ, MD, across the United States, the Caribbean & Central America.
1333 Campus Parkway
Wall Township, NJ 07753
Northeast Remsco Construction, Inc. is a utility and transportation contractor currently operating in NY, NJ, MD, across the United States, the Caribbean & Central America. It has surpassed its 40th year in business and has successfully completed over $500,000,000 in utility construction contracts.
This working partnership provides strength, commitment, and a common goal focused on delivering "Excellence of Service" to its customers, from start to finish, on time and on budget.
New Jersey Construction Company
Heavy Civil Construction
Underground Utility Construction
Water Treatment Plant Construction
- New Jersey American Water...
- Project: Design/Build - Construction of modifications or additions to the existing treatment facilities to increase both the plants reliability and capacity from 60 MGD to 80 MGD. Generally the scope of work included modifications or additions to the following facilities: intake screening, raw water...
- Installation a Liner...
- Contract SC-833R As part of a larger project, the installation of 540 LF of 72 Liner Plate Tunnel including three 33 radius curves. Also the installation of three Liner Plate Shafts up to 40 deep to facilitate the construction of a 42 Sanitary Sewer Interceptor beneath the streets in the City of Bal...
- Submarine Utility Operations
- Caldwell Marine International specializes in underwater utility installation projects. Caldwell Marine International performs turnkey submarine power and fiber cable installation operations, marine route survey operations, cable route engineering, submarine cable freighting, ROV touchdown monitoring...
- Marine Civil Construction
- Caldwell Marine International does heavy marine construction operations, which is known as marine civil construction, This includes the construction of dry river cofferdams, bulkheads, driving pipe piles, and the pouring of concrete foundations. View some of our marine civil construction projects: I...
- Rehabilitation of the...
- Contract No. MOR983400 Replace existing 30 wide multi-span concrete and steel girder structure with a new 44 wide single span steel beam concrete deck structure. The existing and new structure spans over three tracks of the NJ Transit electrified M&E line. In order to maintain traffic, the new s...