Neurology Learning & Behavior in Salt Lake City, Utah
Offices And Clinics Of Health Practitioners
Not Elsewhere Classified
- About at Sam Goldstein
- Home About Contact Us About Created by Administrator About Dr. Goldstein Sam Goldstein, Ph.D. is a doctoral level psychologist with areas of specialization in school psychology, child development and neuropsychology. He is licensed as a psychologist and certified as a developmental disabilities eval...
- Audio & Video Links
- Home About Contact Us Audio & Video Links Created by Administrator Dr. Goldstein addresses the rise in ADHD diagnoses on KSL on April 2, 2012. Click Here to Watch. Dr. Goldstein discusses autism on Fox News on April 8, 2012. Click Here to Watch. On November 21, 2011 the Faculty of Education host...
- Contact Us at Sam Goldstein
- Home About Contact Us Contact Us Created by Administrator Contact us by mail: Neurology, Learning and Behavior Center230 South 500 East, Suite 100Salt Lake City, Utah 84102(801) 532-1484(801) 532-1486 (FAX) Contact us via the Web: You can leave a message using the contact form below. Select the reas...
- General Articles
- Home About Contact Us General Articles Created by Administrator 2010 The Science of Bullying Childhood aggression, particularly children aggressing against other children, has long been a significant clinical and social problem. Over the past fifteen years the emphasis and focus of this problem has ...
- Legal Updates
- Home About Contact Us Legal Updates Created by Administrator The Legal Updates below review scientific data and evidence relative to issues at the interface between forensic neuropsychology and litigation. In these reviews, Dr. Goldstein provides short research based summaries and offers his opinion...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|