Naturescape in Germantown, Wisconsin
Naturescape Lawn & Landscape Care provides lawn care services near Chicago and Rockford Illinois, Madison, Milwaukee
Minnesota Lawn Care
Illinois Lawn Care
Wisconsin Lawn Care
Wisconsin Weed Control
Minnesota Weed Control
Illinois Content="minnesota Lawn Care
- HOME ABOUT SERVICES LAWN TIPS MY ACCOUNT CONTACT US LAWN INSECTS Many insects live in lawns, but only a few can cause considerable damage and are important enough to require control measures. Naturescape includes an insect control when necessary in your lawn program. Also, your Naturescape specialis...
- Preventative Grub Control
- HOME ABOUT SERVICES LAWN TIPS MY ACCOUNT CONTACT US Preventative Grub Control Due to increasing reports of grub activity and damage at many of our branches, we are offering an optional preventative grub control application during the summer 3rd application. The application is done at this time to pr...
- HOME ABOUT SERVICES LAWN TIPS MY ACCOUNT CONTACT US WATERING If you want to have a beautiful green lawn throughout the season, you have to water it. In most areas, this normally means applying 1 to 2 inches of water per week during any period when there is insufficient rainfall. The weather and your...
- Shady Lawns
- HOME ABOUT SERVICES LAWN TIPS MY ACCOUNT CONTACT US SHADY LAWNS Growing turfgrass in deep shade is a challenge. It is important to understand that shade conditions require different grasses and different cultural procedures than sunny conditions. Kentucky bluegrass varieties do not, in general, grow...
- HOME ABOUT SERVICES LAWN TIPS MY ACCOUNT CONTACT US THATCH WHAT IS THATCH? Thatch is primarily dead grass stems and roots which accumulate as grass plants die and are replaced. Thatch is not caused by grass clippings but by the woody, slow to decompose stems, rhizomes, and stolons below the grass bl...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|