National Cruise Links in Mc Lean, Virginia
Time and Again Photography is a unique image gallery of historic photographs contrasted with modern views from the identical perspective.
Black And White
- online version
- Contents The Rise and Decline of the Teenager Letter from the Editor In the News The Business of America History Happened Here My Brush With History Then and Now Readers Album The Time Machine Archives Search Subscriptions BY SHAWN McBURNEY S TAGING W AR One of the earliest and most evocative photo...
- Time & Again Photography; Federal Triangle, Washington, ca. 1910-1997
- Federal Triangle, Washington, DC Looking northeast from the Washington Monument. ca. 1910 The Post Office Building, completed in 1899, in the center of this view seems out of place among the smaller, two- and three-story buildings that constituted the majority of the structures along Constitution Av...
- Time & Again Photography; Publications
- An article from the September, 1999 edition of American Heritage magazine written by me and featuring my work; online version and print version . An article from the April, 2000 edition of American Heritage magazine that features my work; online version and print version . An article about me and my...
- Time & Again Photography; U.S. Capitol and Mall, ca. 1881-1997
- U.S. Capitol And Mall Looking east from the top of the Washington Monument. ca. 1881 When Pierre L'Enfant laid out Washington, he envisioned the Mall as a magnificent avenue. However, the area between B Street, SW and the Washington Canal which later became B Street, NW remained neglected until plan...
- Time & Again Photography; Ferry Building, San Francisco, 1906-1998
- The Ferry Building, San Francisco Looking northeast down Market Street from Fremont Street. 1906 On April 18, 1906, an earthquake measuring 8.3 on the Richter Scale struck San Francisco. The massive quake and the resulting fire which burned for four days killed more than 3,000 people. 28,000 buildin...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|