National Barley Foods Council in Seattle, Washington
Welcome to National Barley Foods Council, here you'll learn about the US barley industry, the types of barley food products available in the marketplace, and the nutritional benefits of this wholesome grain.
National Barley Foods Council
Us Barley Industry
- FDA Finalizes Barley...
- FDA finalizes barley health claim On May 19, 2006, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that it finalized a rule allowing foods containing barley to claim that they reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. According to the FDA rule, whole grain barley as well as dry milled barley produ...
- BarleyFoods Health Nutrition
- & Barley and the glycemic index Barley and gluten Barley fights diabetes Barley: a nutritional powerhouse Get the facts on fiber, fat, cholesterol and heart health Barley lowers cholesterol Barley health claim - FDA Final Rule Fiber 101 Are you getting enough? Barley: a good carb with whole grai...
- Barley Sesame Salad
- Golden Barley Fruit Salad Barley Sesame Salad Curried Barley Supper Salad Paradise Barley Fruit Salad Barley Antipasto Salad Stacked Ham n Barley Supper Salad Tuna Barley Garden Salad Barley, Berries and Chicken Salad Turkey Barley Mandarin Salad Barley Sesame Salad Sesame Dressing 1/4 cup rice wine...
- BarleyFoods Barley Products
- Pearl Barley Barley Flour Barley Flakes Barley Grits Barley Malt Whole Grain Barley Covered Barley Pearl Barley Pearl barley refers to covered barley that has been processed to remove the tough inedible outer hull and then pearled or polished. Barley may be pearled to varying degrees and labeled as ...
- BarleyFoods Barley Recipes Let's Eat
- Breakfast Cheesy Barley Fritatta Barley Breakfast Hash Barley Orange Pancakes Hot Barley Flakes Barley Pumpkin Waffles ...
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|