NVF COMPANY in Yorklyn, Delaware
vulcanized, fibre, fiber, laminated plastics, industrial composites, electrical insulation, molded plastics, prepregs, reinforced plastics, custom containers, circuitry laminates, automotive, aerospace, computers, electronics, shipping, water purification, construction
- Abrasive 001
- Abrasive 001 Properties Tough and resilient with high tear strength and excellent ply adhesion. Rigid enough to provide firm flexible backing. The smooth surface permits uniform coating. Applications Designed as the supporting base for abrasive grits for both disc and drum sanders. The fibre backing...
- National Vulcanized Fibre, NVF
- NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT News | Contact | Request forms | Forbon | Yorkite | Home Copyright 1996-2004 NVF Company ...
- Trunk and Case 830
- Trunk and Case 830 Properties A tough resilient grade with excellent bending and punching qualities. Abrasion resistant with an attractive, smooth, clean surface finish. Resists organic solvents. Applications Trunks, sample cases, mill boxes, receptacles, factory and mill trucks, waste baskets and o...
- Vulcanized Fibre/Polyester...
- Vulcanized Fibre/Polyester Film Composite 190 Properties This composite offers the forming and mechanical properties of vulcanized fibre with the excellent electrical properties of polyester film. The composite is obtained in rolls and can be converted into other forms. Polyester film can be applied...
- Click here for Forbon...
- FORBON Click on a product below to view its data sheet Electrical Insulation Grades Peerless 110 Bone 410 Commercial 585 Special Grades Abrasive 001 Hermetic 15 Vulcanized Fibre/Polyester Film Composite 190 Tape Backer 200 White Tag 202 White 220 Textile 480 Trunk and Case 830 Yorkite Tubes & Ro...
|In Business Since:||1904|
|Business Sector:||Residential, Commercial|